In-licensing. Bionaturis is looking for the following technologies/products to be incorporated into its R&D or production programs:
- Recombinant proteins purification. New approaches for purification of biopharmaceuticals (in compliance with industrial and regulatory requirements)
- Baculovirus expressed second generation vaccines. We look for second generation vaccines (based on recombinant proteins) successfully expressed by means of baculovirus expression vector systems. Patent protection and both in-vitro and in-vivo tests are mandatory.
Out-licensing. Bionaturis is keen to reach out-license agreements of its technologies/products listed below:
FLYLIFE licensing can be adapted to each partner need, using the following license structure:
- Non-Exclusive, Research Only license
- Non-Exclusive, Research and Development license (up to non-clinical studies -tox material-)
- Exclusive Production License
Prophylactic vaccine to generate a broad immune response against the infection of nematode parasites in cattle
Efficacy and toxicity tested in rodents and lambs. Broad protection.
Prophylactic and therapeutic vaccine against canine visceral leishmaniasis
Efficacy and toxicity tested in rodent challenges. Dog trials planned (Q12013)